Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Negative had gone~~ possitive in, for me~~

When the day were gone, and slowly the night fades in.. And this is when everyone take off their disguise and be themselves.. After college, school, work... bath and dinner... When u are all alone sitting in front of ur desk, facing ur assignment, home work, work, or even ur blog, facebook, diary, tweeter.. There is no need for you to wear that stupid mask u wear all day long.. And this is when i get to know some of my best friends..

When night comes in, people get to think more than they usually did.. "What i did today?" "What should i do next?" "What does she/ he means just now?" "Tomorrow will be my lucky/ bad day?".. yup... people get to think the past, memories towards theirs love one..

This is also when negative thoughts comes in...cause when you are alone, you will think according to your own style.. which all the positive sides will be taken away~~ It always fades away with the day~~ Especially the sad part.. @.@!! your ex and what ever friend who betrayed you before.. >


But now I found it okay to go across these negative emo night~~ CHAT and WORK~~ which makes me feel better XD although mom always scold me when she spot me chatting while working on the assignment.. But I didn't  talk back or fight back anymore.. somehow I feel warm that she scolded me like that.. A care that 've been ignore for long.. now I feels the warmness from the words she scolded.. ^^

to all friends who always spend negative emo nights, try use another angle to look at your situation and be open minded~~ things might turn out more than you expected^^

No comments:

Post a Comment