Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

the one that never online, ade online

It's been a long time that I didn't feel this way..

After he, I really almost collapse.. almost turn to a person I don't even recognize. the one that smiles no matter what happens to her. The one that always cheer people up no matter who she met. The one who advice people and always said "take care". When he comes in to my life, all these gone.. but I am happy that he had really gone. Which the one I know had return after he.. ^^

Recently met a lot of annoying people..
1. Taiwan kia: who just met me for 2/3 days then said I love you, can you become my gf? Can you be mine? can you come to Taiwan live with me? =.=lllllll
2. 15 yrs old kid: keep on spam my chat box and msn every time i on.. and ask for money.. =.=lllll
3. Sekinchang guy: donno how he get my number.. keep on call call call and kacau.. and said i wan to know you, i miss you, can talk ar? can give me some leng lui number ar?

But last time even geng:
1. an engineer: always kacau me in fb and say those 18++ stuff... =.=llllll
2. A married guy: Always ask can I meet you up? wanted to have me as..... =.=lllllll
3. A 10 yrs old kid: Keep on scold me like rubbish... =.=llll
4. A 8 yrs old kid: Who wanted to pretend he is 30++ and said a lot of stupid stuff..

But there are also great/ cute people I met online too, which really makes me feel warm and touch..
1. Carol: Although hmmm.. in the middle... but really sorry.. and thank you for making me realize and learn that much muacks XD

2. Kenan: full name still cant rmb arr.. XD hahaha XD haha this person ar... have a very cute personality XD
3. pikachu didi : haha XD this lil bro... ga cute nia XD
4. E ring: a girl who also teach me alot.. although we din chat much but.. she really light up a lot of things..
5. Micheal: this stupid guy... XD don get yourself any problems again k


haha Arigato~~ for the great ones who I met...
And for those who are annoying.. get lost please XD

No comments:

Post a Comment