Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

today‘s

Things which are there but never there, things which not exits in my life they exits... Somehow today i have a weird feeling.. Which causes me to look at the sky and smile for several times.. and even look at people and think of many things.. Even think of the future what will me and you would be..

Maybe I just think too much.. since days will keep go on and on and on.. past can just remains as memories.. There i nothing i can do to change anything that is already happen. To you, I might be a fool, might be a person who doesn't cares,  or even a person that is your toy for that several months. But honestly, to me you are just the same as I am or even worst. People tend to hurt the others in order to protect themselves, selfish or is a must? To be honest too I am not that good in a person too.

No matter who you hurt.. Don't hurt your close ones. For me, you can hurt me but not the one I loves. That day, You went to meet her up, her smile fade away because of your appearance.. To be honest, you can really take off your mask that you always wear it in front of us.. To us, you are the worst person we know.. and yet must respect. That day I cried, not because how she left us but how useless I am can't even go to your front scold you and slap you with my bare hands. she left with a broken heart, suffering the pain she have after the surgery, but the most painful thing is her broken heart that you cause.

How often I feel I am this useless and stupid. I can't say a word because you are my elder.. I can't fight because I respect. But do you worth it? You are just an a**ho*e who tend to eat up everything we have. Your  f***ing jealousy and greediness, your stupid mindset... I said i never make her cry for me nor anyone too. Bi***  Don't let me see you next time.. don't let me see ur entire family on the street or what ever.. if not.. you are really dead.. You and your family  !@#!$%@$!@#!@$!$

No comments:

Post a Comment