Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

...

Should have started to use back english to type my post.... hahahaha... my english sucks.. so do malay.. but i kinda trying my best to "gao dim" these two language.. haha :P

Am i back to normal liao? hahaha i keep on asking myself this question... but i never thought that i will reply some one in that kind of reaction... haha gues i still donno myself well yea.. but anyways, because i never met that situation before.. so it was the first time i do a reaction like dat..>< i don't know how to explain but the only thing i can say is i know myself more..

Is it because that you are gone? And so i started to be cautious on my every move? And i found out a lot of small little things i usually do, i don't even noticed it... more like "epic fail..." but i started not to believe people easily... Because that i trusted you so much.. i hurt more too... you are the first person i ever met who treat me so good and mean.. thanks to you i learned much more than last time..

No comments:

Post a Comment