Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

To: suh mei

thanks for everything u gave to me... time, friendship, care... everything..

haiyo... donno what tot type... but really, thanks for the thing you had give me.. and i am kinda bad to you also.. at first i don't really like you... but after that day... i regret ade... really... i never felt that bad before.. is you the one ho make me realized that i am that awful at the first place..

Really sorry for my bad attitude.. ithink u are not the first one who let me treat like this before.. guess that i am not a good person.... but really sorry...>< sorry for my careless, sorry for everything i did wrong to you.. but in the mean time, thank you... Thanks for your kindness... which makes e felt warm... thanks for your sweetness which makes me smile~~ :P thanks for your care which makes me melt^^ lol.. <<< something sounds wrong...>< hahaha :P but anyway... i really like you and love you << as a friend^^

Thank you for everything.. and please take care k.. ^^ love yea.... my second lao po in coll^^ hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment