Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

what a full schedule day~~ yiepiee~~ lol =.=

Really de lo... and these are what had happen today..

1. Early in the morning i go to lrt, and there is a man stand next to me and start goyang goyang.. but actually the lrt is running smoothly... but he goyang goyang like can't stand still... =.=

2. Fine, i walk to mamak to have my breakfast ^^ but then there is a guy sit opposite to me.. suddenly his phone rang.. he pick up and the first word he said is "Fuck" then keep on say the Fxxx Fxxx Fxxx... i know is chinese new year no need gong xi Fa"Fxxx" chai so much de..

3. Then went up to av to do my stuff... kean seng and the gang arrived.. I din notice kean seng put in his work that need to be print in my pendrive.. i jio they go makan.. and print.. when we reach kodak.. i look at kean seng.. he look at me and ask.. pendrive? lol.. haha then we went for a trip back to coll for my precious pendrive..

4. Take ade.. go to kodak.. print lo.. printer jam pulak... =.= hahaha^^ but saw lao ban and lao ban liang so tired..>< curse that malay girl xp

5. After that we walk to kfc da pao^^ i go open de door.. but no matter how i push.. or how i pull.. the door wont open..>< then kean seng beh tahan go open the right hand side of the door.. only i know i push the wrong side.. lol~~~

6. we go order.. while i fin my order... su jing go for her order.. surprisingly.. the beautiful cashier put the "counter close, please refer to the next counter" sign... XD my bad luck give to su jing liao :P

7. finally, we sat down and start makan... but then kean seng "chicken" fly~~ @.@!!! hahahahaha omg~~ we laugh like hell..:P

8. Then went for a walk to class and test.. alamak... >< one of the question asked bout christian... lalala call us to choose which is included in christian.. i pick holy mom...>< which is doesn't exits..><

9. Fin test finally~~ hahaha went for mamak again yam cha~~ :P donno y start talk bout ghost story>< alamak>< i share a lot too~~ lalala then share half way.. suddenly at the back got a sales man come and recommend/ sell his product.. i turn back shock and almost jump off the chair..>< lol~~ all laugh like hell.. even the sales man..><

9.5 miss out the light went off in mamak when we started to said ghost story..>< alamak><

10. come back house only know my leg sprain ade>< omg...>< painful...

11. went ut dinner... and three cousin of mine.. keep on fooling around with me.. by calling me popo jie jie~~ botol jie jie~~ bobo jie jie~~ toto jie jie~~ lol~~ but they are extremely cute~~ :P hahahaha

12. Show my vid to my family.. my second sis said me yong sui~~ hahahaha cannot tahan :P lalalala XD mei ar~~ accept la.. this is ur jie~~ :P

like this end of story.. lol~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment