Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

the first post after sem 4

3 days din blog ade... hahaha^^ donno is it there is someone waiting for my new post for long leh? or there is nobody will care of this blog leh^^ hahaha but it really doesn't bother me.. cause i know for those who wanted to care they will on here and read everything? hahaha but for those who don't want to read about it no matter how u beg them to go read ur blog they will just ignore.

Yup, learn a lot.. thanks to a guy who hurt me like this.. i know that the peple who care will automatically care.. no need ur mention.. they will straight away bump to you and ask.. "what happen to you recently?" "hi, how are you?" there is a big diff between people who care and people who don't care... haha later i post the differences~~

'breathe in deeply~~' yea~~ i pretty sure now.. although sometimes will think of you.. but hah.. if i tell u i had ade completely forget bout that guy who hurts me... haha u sure said i am cold blooded.. yup.. i admit that i am stupid.. to go to love a person who can hurt me this way... but hey.. he oso got treat me well la.. weather he is treating me well from the bottom of his heart r just pretend to be good to me.. thanks la.. but if you asked me to go back to him... sorry no can't do.. Although i still remember.. but he is all far away from the past...

If you ask me are you ok bout him ar.. how are you ade ar.. okay ade arr?? haha i sure said yup.. or sort of... or even laugh and say yes^^ hahaha mayb this is me gua.. one questioned but with many answer which are all according to my feelings that time period... haha (emo people here~~ lalala)

But some question i can give you a sure answer...
1. "will u go back to him?"  "no"
2. "will u forget him?"  "no"
hahahahaha XD
3. "are you okay, without him?"  "yes~~"
4. "will you sad for him now?"  "no, he doesn't worth for me to cry for him also... if he does.. he won't make me cry.."

^^ that is all folks~ for those who still keep on asking me bout this.. hahaha read here la^^

No comments:

Post a Comment