Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

'Tonight' , in big bang's 'cafe'.. I realize 'what is right', 'thank you & you' please put ur 'hands up' for the people who wants 'somebody to love' ~~ :P hahaha lol~~ arrr big bang hwaiting ♥

Finally big bang new mini album^^ been waiting for long.. hahaha can't really explain how i love this album.. All the songs inside this album are all my fav type of song^^ hehe although is late for me to post this on my blog^^ haha but I've been listening to this everyday after the album had release^^ 
 
Cafe 
Lyrics: G-Dragon
Composed by: G-Dragon, D.J Murf, Peejay
Arrangement: D.J Murf, Peejay
Additional Rap written by: T.O.P

Omg never thought of this kind of song will be written by my yong yong.. is like a jazz style song.. most likely... hahaha ^^ but what can i say? is totally nice... especially how top raps in this song.. and the chorus... arr.... love it^^


What is Right
Lyrics: G-Dragon
Composed by: G-Dragon, D.J Murf, Peejay
Arrangement: D.J Murf, Peejay
Additional Rap written by: T.O.P 

Another song that makes me high up with it's rhythm.. What is right and what is wrong.. this line ade stuck in my mind.. and i can't really take it out from me.. how ji yong rap and how top rap really arr... how can i describe this in words? haha^^ love it^^  

 
Somebody to Love
Lyrics: G-Dragon
Composed by: G-Dragon, Ham Seung Chun, Kang Ook Gin
Arrangement: Ham Seung Chun, Kang Ook Gin
Additional Rap written by: T.O.P

The fan-made vid.. is killing me.. haha^^ how cute my ji yong is.. and how cue the others.. hahaha^^ (seems like i don't see the other member are exits.. lalala) haha^^ but if they really miss out anyone of them... they wont be named as big bang ade..  although the one i love is ji yong^^ but the others are super important^^ haha i want somebody(yong yong) to love.. hehe^^ love it^^

Tonight (Title Track)
Lyrics: G-Dragon
Composed by: G-Dragon, E. Knock
Arrangement: Choi Pil Gang


Finally the tittle track^^ hahaha tonight.. please take me away.. haha^^ a very strong beat music.. haha feels like clubbing tonight~~ but unfortunately.. I don't go clubbing.. hahah^^ but those clubbing/ disco style kind of song... always give me a high spirit.. haha feels like jumping.. and dancing^^ but this song quite tricky.. once i thought it ends.. but actually it is not over^^ haha ji yong always gives surprise :P love it 

Hands Up
Lyrics: G-Dragon
Composed by: G-Dragon, E. Knock
Arrangement: E. Knock
Additional Rap written by: T.O.P


Hey Ho~~ HEY HO ^^ arr... high high high^^ another strong beat song.. haha but in here... tae yang voice grabs me away.. then after is dae sung.. haha^^ seung ri arr~~ melts me.. top... make me high up with his deep voice^^ and ji yong.. now put ur hands up!!!! sure!!! hahaha lol.... crazy woman in the house^^ hahaha

Intro (Thank You & You)
Lyrics: G-Dragon
Composed by: G-Dragon, Choice 37
Arrangement: Choice 37

At last end this all with the intro... hahaha which also name as thank you & you^^ really thank you^^ thank you big bang for coming to Malaysia!!!! on  June 4th they will be held their performance in Stadium Bukit Jalil!!! huhuhuhu... i will be sure i cant go... if i don't have the ticket and transport... T^T dying dying...

But anyways... Big Bang love you all forever~~
♥♥♥♥♥Ji Yong♥♥♥♥♥G-Dragon♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment