Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

new life new things new everything new~~

Haiyo... what the heck is going on? somehow i feel lonely..>< alamak... haizz.. who called me turn on that stupid "love engine" now i am all alone.. kinda lonely leh...>< haiyo... don't know what to do..
Haiyo...>< books... save me please... >< these days kinda hard for me to focus on my work... i can even sleep when i open my fav book to read.. gosh...>< help... somebody knock my head please... i need to.. seriously need to wake up><
hahaha school open day... nooo... exam week and assessment week...>< work.. still a lot of them...>< argh.. and i still playing sdo.. blek :P lalalala~~ i can't help it la.. don't know what to do... i know i should stick my head on my work.. but how? sdo program is just next to my work file...>< alamak...
Don't know y.. i felt something strange here... of course.. there is a big stupid head watching me typing, how am i suppose to be natural? ah qing ar... siam la.. know u still looking at it.. and hit me.. >< pain de leh.. u know dat? huhuhuhhuhuu..... anyways.... is super awkward for a person to stare at what u are typing now.. so tata... next time blogging again..>< hahaha love you^^ muackss~~ don't stalk me la~~ :P
ps: anyways still.. lalalalalala~~ finally u are out of my world~~ :P  see how i fly without you^^
 from: bobo i am superwoman~~ lalalala <3<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment