Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Interesting

Don't know weather you guys got met this situation before?
           Yesterday night i was crying hardly because of something.. hahaha if u are my best friend+ lao po i thinku all know y.. haha no need me to do the explain.. but for those who are not really close to me.. haha sorry no can't tell.. ^^
           btw~~ i was crying hardly yesterday night.. stating from 11:45am till 1am this morning.. but then when i went back to sleep.. i can't help my tears.. it keep on flowing... once i wanted to stop it.. but i give up on it.. just letting it flow.. haha i was totally in pain.. now i know what is heart break.. that kind of feeling.. i think most of the people had it before.. But as for me.. this is the first time i felt it that way.. it really torn me apart.. that feeling i never forget..
           But when i wake up.. my eyes was in the pain now.. suffering..^^ hahaha but then me and my family went for a movie~~^^ hahaha and i saw my darling working at 1u.. as usual... ^^ she asked "Are you ok ar?" and I as usual.. answered those positive words to her.. of course de la... >< i wont show how sad i am rite? ^^
           But one thing is very interesting.. I admit that after that day.. i never be happy at all.. all the fake smile i had in front of people.. and all the fake words i said to them that i said i am ok and bla bla bla~~ but after seeing my darling.. when she asked me that.. what i answered had woke me up from this sadness.. yeah.. really...
           And so i deleted everything.. everything bout u.. except one.. which is u "facebook acc" coz no matter what had happen... i can't forget a person completely... even the one that help me but are completely strangers..  moreover.. this person that i loved before.. i can't
           But if you said if i still love u? the answer is definitely be no..  am i still missing you? No... An i over you? Yes^^ so even though things turns out like this.. I.. will just keep as memory^^ hahaha don't you think i getting back to him.. or still can't over him oh.. ^^ u now dare put his pic all over my place and see.. i wont even feel anything liao.. xp ps ps: although some is nice memory la~~ =.=lll lol~~
           So anyways.. i wake myself up... not you not he not she.. hahaha but me.. hahaha^^ but is nice though..


"No worries la.. i am fine now^^ no way i miss him for half year or 1 year rite.. he not worth it.."
haha.. if he really worth for it.. then he will not be doing that to me rite? it make sense.. and so.. i awake ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment