Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

@.@!!!!!

Been having visions lately, it is very strange and scary vision. Don't know whether it is my imagination or what, but all the scene appear in front of my eyes. Which makes me believe that it is a vision.
When I saw some people pass by, fear is what I feel.. This fear is not fear nor scared that person will do anything to me. But scared to see them in my vision. nowadays I keep see how that people die... what kind of accident he or she get in to..  how the car knock and fly, how that person fell from that place, how the things going to fall on to that people more and more.. But all I see are not happen onto that person..

At first I thought I think too much, but then now I don't have any vision on other people but me myself.. I saw how I gonna die in what kind of condition.. Am I sick or what? I keep see how I am going to die next but I'm still alive here.. eeee.... It's driving me crazy~ arghhhhh me going to be crazy? don't know....

Haiz.. drop it drop it... even this I didn't tell my tofu... sorry dar... need dar to read this baru tahu.. TT sorry... I don't know how to describe to anyone ahh.... but now seems ok a bit because the visions had gone.. ^^ yipieee~~ but my head got that cramp feeling.. @.@!!!! don't think don't think

No comments:

Post a Comment