Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

yesterday~~

Have a very great time at sunway yesterday~~ ^^
For the first time I meet up dar's friend~^^ not all his friend haha^^
and I get to met lao po too ^^ hehehe

we went there early and go back late ~.~ we went to eat breakfast at mamak ^^ roti telur~~ then only we walk to sunway pyramid and wait for my sexy cute lao po~~ XD hahaha first time I see her in mini skirt @.@!! hahaha so nice ^^ then we wait for sooooooo long only steven show up.. XD hhahaha erm this guy arr.... first impression.. is like one of my friend... but I never thought they are so alike XD hahaahahahha lalalala XD

Anyway he is funny lar~~ and so good at talking ~.~ eeee haha XD dar keep kena shoot from him T^T haiyo~~ XD we went to makan Popeyes  and then we went to arcade.. for almost whole day.. haha^^ then we went to steven house and rest.. then only we went to zanmai sushi to eat our dinner.. XD

have a lot of fun and had a great day too~~ ^^ thank you ^^ love you all~~ ^^

p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~ my dear dar~~ hope dar like my little gift ^^ although is not that perfect for dar but... hehe ^^ happy birthday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment