Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I love you alllll

Friday was the happiest day spent with family^^ Although there's somebody who fired me up while taking care of my cute grandma.. but still I have a great time spent with my family ^^ Cant really express how happy it is.. but still I love you guys~~

Saturday is like heaven ^^ spent the whole day with my tofu^^ we went to so many places~~ Lakeview~~ KLCC~~ Time square~~ Maybank XD~~ A&W hahaha ^^ although cant play the arcade coz there are so many people keep playing the machine we want.. T^T huhuhu but still spending the time with dar~~ is so soso so much fun ^^ haha
hehehe we play until sot ^^ happy until can't control ^^ a very very lovely and crazy day^^ hahahaha XD 
hmmmm some how I keep starring at his face ^^ but don't even know why I wanted to stare at his face too... hahaha mayb just happy I can see him ^^ hahah muack dar dar ^^ hahahaha XD

hehehehehehehe my colleague wahahahah miss me ^^ mee too miss you guys~~ haha Had dream me and suh mei went back to college and lunch time we go to the underbridge there eat together XD hahahahah 

I love you allllll :p

No comments:

Post a Comment