Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Farewell party for yesterday~~ and Today...last day work T^T sob sob

Time for the farewell party~~ which held in The bee jaya one yesterday XD have so much fun and all the colleagues belanja us for that lunch~~ ~.~ paiseh and thank you ^^ muacks hahaha love you guys so much~
here are some candid shots for yesterday great farewell lunch ^^

 Still my beautiful shal senior wearing bersih and pose nicely XD hahaha
 menu~~ XD
 the "peace" from shal~~
 the "wth" face from alwin~~ XD
the "up to something" face from suh mei~~
+
the "serious" face from catie while playing the i phone XD  
 haha act cute~~ XD alalala XD my cute mei mei xD
 the "argh" face XD hahahaha
 the "uh-huhu-huhu" face XD hahaha
 some shots for the beautiful set up on the table XD flower~~ I thought it will had a nice smell.. but when I go smell it... I regret T^T so... yer~~ geli~~ don remind it...
 miss malaysia~~ xD hahaha
 miss malaysia + miss china??? hahahaha XD jk jk XD
 hehehe xD a special shot for all the colleagues XD
hehehe xD a special shot for all the colleagues XD 
 hehehe xD a special shot for all the colleagues XD
 hehehe xD a special shot for all the colleagues XD moi moi XD
 the beautiful interior for the bee~~ ^^
 waiting~~ starring~~ how catie edit photo using i phone application XD
 The special shot taken from moi moi~~ hahaha XD so nice~~ thanks to my cam~~ lalalal XD
 sorry for the hungriness which makes me keep eating and forget to take pic for the food ~.~ paiseh~~ forgive me~~ hahaha XD this shot is taken when I remember to take photo of the food~~ T^T is too late~~ all the food almost fin T^T
 1st place give to Alwin~~ the fastest guy to fin the food in our farewell lunch XD
 shal: I should be the 1st one to fin it o_o
 Catie: I challenge you Alwin =P
 Chow chow: Y Y Y Alwin You fin the food.. I fin the burger earlier than you!!!
hahaha XD as for me?? All I can say is I'm a peace lover~~ lalla~~ XD hahahaha
 Found this special hi-tech stuff in toilet of Jaya one XD when u stand infront of it the poster disapear~~ and when u leave it appears~~ what a creepy way to promote Final destination 5 XD *clap hands* bravo~~ i kena shock... ~.~
 Back to office XD everyone is tired XD

see see~~ back to office first thing is fb~~ xD hahahaha lalalala

That is it for the farewell party~~ today is the last day~~ T^T wanna hug everyone only leave for today~~ T^T sob sob.. what If I graduate in coll?huhhuhuhu will cry like hell on the graduation? huhuhuhuuhu napkin~~ tissue~~bucket prepare it now XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment