Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

work~~

3 months... 3 months!!! why time flies so fast ~.~ huhuhu I still think now just my first day to work ~.~ haizz~~ and now ade 3 months!!! haizz gonna miss the great colleagues I Had in KDC~~ they really teach me a lot~~ Packaging~~ AI skills~~ some graphic industry knowledge~~ huhuhu~~T^T really gonna miss u guys... T^T

A day before our farewell party~~ we went to RM7 to eat together~~ This place is me and chow suh mei recommend to them~~ but too sad ALWIN cant have lunch with us here cause he is a malay~~ so~~ too bad~~ XD 

 Chow suh mei and our cute senior who loves cat just like me XD weeee~~ XD
To me she is a very sexy senior @.@!! ahahah XD lalala


 Me and Shal~~ another senior who catch my eyes when I first saw her on the first day XD hahaha
she is beautiful isn't she? XD hahaha but yet she is super funny and always love to tease T^T pity me~~ lalala

 Don't know which one is mine~~ XD can I drink all??
 epic face XD hahahaha 
 lemon chicken+rice+drink= RM7 @.@!! RM7~~ XD
 long bean+rice+drink= RM7~~ RM7 only~~ no tax~ some more is nice to eat, there are more than 100 dishes for you to choose^^ but is non halal~~ 
another epic face from senior~~ XD 
 the shy shy catie~~ lalala XD
 Chow suh mei~~ who keep complaining me for taking her photo XD
 blek~~ XD hahahaha XD
 Office~~ work station~~ XD
 Office~~ work station for art and craft work
 pantry~~ Spotted our big big senior curi tulang XD hahahaha
 the special thing in KDC is here inside the office got a garden XD super nice~~
 we imitate our big senior famous face XD muacks XD
mei mei lao po muacks XD lalala XD

Later will upload some of the photo for the farewell party~~ but first let me fin edit the lightings~~ xD hahaha blek blek xD

P/s: love the watermark~~ hahah a very special watermark ^^ specially for me and tofu~~ XD lalalalalala

No comments:

Post a Comment