Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is time...

really need to change the laziness I had.. for these past few years.. if today I don change it then is too late for me to change.. haha~~

Just realize I really really love art.. ^^ For the past few years I keep asking myself is art really my thing? Am I really talent on it? Or I just doing it cause I don't know which path should I take? haha By doing those cards.. I really love to draw~~ love to paint~~ love to edit photo~~ love words~~ yea~~ the feeling I had for art is back~~ back to the very start when I first know what is art~~ When I was young~~ no matter how my classmates criticize on my artwork during art class.. no matter how my art teacher [primary school] show my art to the class as the bad/ worst example... I keep draw~~ I keep paint~~ I keep sketch~~ Even though my teacher throw my artwork on the floor.. and classmates keep said I'm a copy cat... a liar in art.. but still ^^ I love to draw~~

When I went up to secondary school~~ Form 1 been rewarded as the best art student~~ ^^ really feel proud~ and happy to get that~~ but Form 2 and onwards I didn't manage to get that prize any more.. While I was Form 2 I keep draw crazy stuff~~ and train m painting skills.. keep paint and paint~~ until the artwork looks real.. ^^ at last while Form 5~~ I paint the most realistic tricycle in the poster~~ and got awarded ^^ and won some pocket money~~ but in between I'll keep myself active in any sort of art competition~~ ^^ haha see me now.. lazy kills all...

T^T but gladly~~ special thanks to Chow Suh Mei~~ who encourage me to do cards~~ And so I start making cards to my dar ^^ hehe and he loves it ^^ so happy ^^ long time never felt this way.. ^^ thanks dar ^^ is nice to have a person who appreciate your art ^^

Appreciation~~ if you don't start appreciate every tiny little things from now~~ You'll miss out great things and might even lost it... no matter is art, hobbies, collections,family,friends, lover... start appreciate!! U might not know what happen next~~ you might not know when it leave you and left you behind..

No comments:

Post a Comment