Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Long time din use english ler~~

Super scary ah... T^T
Today half way presentation then outside my coll building start to have people yelling and screaming.. @.@!! Everyone was shocked and we started to run to the window and looked outside.. =.= Then only found out that those people who yelling are having some kind of protest.. =3= they keep yelling for free publicity and request the cards passes by to horn for them.....

Huhuhu my voice cant go any louder today in presentation.. T^T really is haiyo... Why pick a time so ngam when I present keep horn, yell, and scream @.@!!

Fine liao~~ haaha  but my presentation... hahahaha XD just as i expect.. =3= my wording is too small XD blek XD 14 point size alalalalalal XD sure die de lo XD some points is in wrong form hahah but overall is ok XD hahaha but this is not the important one i think.. The most hardest part is after this presentation... really need to start screw my mind for ideas.. and really need to get a person who is good in english.. DAR~~~ help me~~ hahaha i need body text T^T hahaha beautiful sentence in english T^T huhuhuhuhu i need dar help ^^

Saturday gonna meet up my ji mui again XD hahaha keep ffk them T^T sorry XD finally this sat can meet up with them lalalala ^^ hahaha ^^ but heard chritina say got important things need to discuss.. @.@!!! waaahhhhh donno is wat thing ~.~

Dar DAR~~~ i miss u so so so so so so much T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment