Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To my lovely lao gong... ............ gong ^^

really donno how to confess~ haha but I always use ur example as mine ^^
Remember the day u confess? ^^ it was the most confuse day in my life~
but it was also the beginning of my brand new life ^^

That day you came down to sunway pyramid..
And it was the first day we met~
You were right there in front of me
Beside the stairway~

^^ haha ^^ blek~
We have a lot of first time~
And every time was remarkable~
First time we met~
First time dar confess~
First time we went on a small trip~
First time we hug~
First time we watch movie~
First time I make a present specially for you~ ^^
First time we........ kiss XD
hahahahaha all are so funny and adorable~ ^^

Muacks my beloved ^^
Muacks my special guy who bump into my life and remains till now~

You're just like the rainbow after the heavy rain,
which gives me hope and brings back my smile~
but the only thing that makes you special is that..
I'll know you'll never fade away~
And you are like a shield who protects every single moments of ours ^^
No matter how far or how near you are,
You'll always be there ^^

And I'll do everything for you my love ^^
muacks ^^ love you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment