Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

When one can't over come a problem~ Then 2 will be better ^^

Halloween=scary
Halloween=ghost everywhere
Halloween=party whole night
party whole night= jam

ahhhh... really is super jam for ytd..
First there is a car broke down in the middle of the bridge near Taman megah
which creates a super big traffic jam..
Then party at every pub/club which creates another traffic jam.. T^T
8pm still jam like 5pm.. haizz~~ All I can say is traffic jam every where..

But then we went to a restaurant near my house and have our dinner at there~
Come to think of it.. I still owe dar RM20 T^T
then we went to "ming tien" to have our snacks~ haha
at there thanks to that okonomiyaki~
which brings back my cute dar back to alive from the sad and stress dar while jaming...
Then thanks to the satay, which makes dar even more hyper active.. LOL~

After that is my turn to be hyper active~ haha
Found the manga store which have so many manga and anime which I've been looking for years~
haha ^^
Muacks ^^ Love dar so much~
Sometimes time been passing through and bring us bad lucks
But the hands we are holding now~
Have some kinds of magical power to turn things right ^^
I always believe in that ^^

Love dar always^^
Happy halloween <<< for yesterday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment