Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

this should be ytd post XD

haha XD just fin reading Carol lao po de blog XD so cute~~ and Congrats lao po finally graduate and get her degree cert!!! hahaa XD  Come to think of it~ I also almost fin my diploma in graphic ler... Now is final year for my studies in PJCAD also~ haha

ytd is halloween or today is halloween? hahaha XD but one thing for sure~~ record ghost movie~~ and have a movie marathon XD hahaha although I really afraid of ghost and ghost movies~ but still.. muahahaha XD I love to watch it ^^ but will cover half of my eyes using my hands when those ghost is about to pop out the screen...

Huhu~~ I had a nightmare~ and I cant even sleep nicely.. maybe due to those ghost movie I have watch ytd.. T^T In my dream, me and dar are walking in the shopping.. but no one is there.. but bunch of zombies approaching.. T^T dar keep fighting with them and slowly he turns to a zombie.. i pulled him away, so that the virus doesn't affect to him.. Then~ I woke up~ hahha xD but still I glad I saw him in my dreams~~ wahahah XD

blek ^^ but having halloween with dar ^^ hehehe is like the scariest and happiest day ever hahahah XD

No comments:

Post a Comment