Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

today one fan keep complaining XD

It's been long time didn't even touch this blog haha
Until an impatient fan of mine keep calling me to start blogging..
XD

Really sorry for the past few days for no blogging on this blog XD hahaha
Because of the works and playing hard to enjoy life haha XD yea.. quite busy these days~
Haha anyways~
I watch my first 3D movie~ Finally XD hahahaha
Been wishing to watch 3D movie for years and never manage to watch one before..
Due to the highly cost of the ticket.. hahaha XD Actually not that high cost for anyone I think but only for me..
=P blek~
It was super amazing~ Everything seems to pop out so smooth and amazingly~ haha
But But will get a bit dizzy when the character are moving fast @.@!!
I really get dizzy because of it XD haha

Eeeee We've been doing tat many times le eh~ hahahahaha XD
Don think too much... XD is not like what you think XD hahaha
No matter what it is~ I shall keep it to me and dar XD hahahaha XD
heheheh love you super much~

For the first time I get dizzy because of the traffic jam..
I bet that time dar get even dizzier than me..
Hope I really get to learn to drive normally..
So dar can rest at the next seat and I driving him all the way~
Imagine how lovey dowey we are in the car while I driving dar to a destination~~
Awwwww hahaha XD muacks

Dar really bad de leh.. keep teasing me de T^T
Dar really bad de leh.. keep making me a fool de~~
Dar really really... hehe sweet de leh~ muacks love you forever..
Is not like when I needed help only I'll say love you forever.. T^T
Really donno how to really call for a help from others.. It's seems like troubling people to help you on your own business.. T^T
haizz.. dar sorry to trouble u.. and thank you for helping me T^T really feel gam dong~ When I asked for help and dar is really there for help.. T^T

Is it really falling apart?
really? Cause I really really don wan to see thing happens badly..
Am I really the problem why?
I keep saying I donno how to show my feelings to them..
But really am I? or I don even bother to show?
Me... really is freaky.. Really is a hurting machine who hurts other so so much..
Although sometimes it really driving me crazy and even broke down when bad things happen..
haizz.. I really are the one to blame..
I found that I really not the one who talk so much anymore..
I'm just back to old dark me.. who keep everything to myself and blaming fate which things never goes right..
I really really... am the worst aren't I? T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment