Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wishin you were here XD

Finally I had you ^^
weeeeeeee~~~
donno what to post~~ so simply spam lovely dowey stuff to gross some readers out XD
Hope this work XD wahahahahahaha

For the first time I get to know why people get addicted to it...
Is not like others kind of feeling.. Is like a feeling that not any other feelings can instead it..
No wonder.... Really no wonder~~
But is not like I get addicted to it..
But I will never forget it... ^^
Really is......... hahahahahahaah XD
lalalala Bet most of you get confuse on What I'm trying to say.. hahaha
Don't ask me~ is a secret ^^

For the first time I love kissin XD hahahaha
For the first time I missed his huggin~~
For the first time I love his seducing XD hohoho XD
For the first time I get "high" when he start to act gay~ XD
For the first time~ I feel that his is one part of my life and I can't miss it..

Without his message in phone..
without his words..
Without his voice..
Feels like something is missin and I really gonna go out and find it back if it really gone missing..
Dar muacks~
The reason for me to say a lot I love you to you..
Is because I love you these three words really cant express the love for me to you...
hahaha that is why I duplicate a lot and tell you ^^
Love you love you ^^ hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment