Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

is worth it, that's why

If you got the chance to choose, you waiting for a thing that will take you a thousands years to wait but it is worth it^^ or you take a sec just to have that thing but is not that precious to you...

I think for me... these questions always comes into my mind... Either one option you choose one...
But then got one guy come and ask... what for need to so suffer thinking? If you want both so much go take both la...
But then another one come and tell me... What for you want to think? deeply in your heart sure know which is the one that you want..

Some wants both like some people in this world wants everything...
Some don't know which one to choose... maybe is because scared to lose another ones?
Some people clearly know what they wants... and will go for it..

So if you ask me again...
Why you wanted to wait for a thing that takes long time to have it....
I will just answer..
This is what I choose, no matter how long it takes.. no matter how many challenge out there blocking my way... I won't give up that easily on it...
Cause now I know the thing that you decided to wait for it... must be the thing that you wanted for so long and you will think that it is worth it...

ps: to the ones that had comment on what people decided to choose... sometimes u give advise is enough ade... don't cross over the line... it will just cause more trouble jer... ni ka wa diam diam la....

No comments:

Post a Comment