Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

蔡健雅 - 無底洞MV

 
Do you ever listen to this song before?
The first time i "pak tor" and "sat lun" 
I listen to this and i cried out loud..
And this is when i love tanya's song so much^^
I cried when i listen to this...
Because that time i still cant forget my first...
But then for 5 years i keep listen to this...
The first year which is the year i pecah with him... i cried like i never had the chance to cry again...
The second year.. i cry because i miss he so much..
The third year.. is suddenly reminds me of him ....
The forth year.. is because of his present he gave me..
The fifth year... i throw it away.. and i cried again...

But then after these years... 
I listen back to this song
I still cry...
Just in the middle of june i think...
I cry coz of you!!!! not my first nor my ex.....
Si yeh....><
but then now i listen to it...
i still cry....
coz of my behavior...
since when i so stupid..
But then now i can say....
you are already stuck in my mind jor^^
And i cant seem to get you out...

No comments:

Post a Comment