Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To all the people i know....^^
This is not complaining or hating someone...
just....
Sometimes I felt that somebody is trying to reject me or avoiding me...
I know sometimes I am so annoying...
If you feel that way... then i am sorry...

Cause I know the feeling of been annoyed and get annoyed.....
sometimes i also cant stand it... xDD

To the people who think i am not serious at all...
HELLO... if you really think me that way..
then you are wrong...
I am damn serious when i doing on something...
I am damn serious and won't let anything to get into my way when i doin a certain things..
so.... don say to me "bobo ar.. can u be more serious on this annot..."
I always fool around people when is free time or when i feel i wanted to..
but when come to serious method...
please don't come and tell me "bobo!! please stop playing!!"
If you don't know how serious i am on my things... please don't say i am not serious!!

To people who are closer to me...
Sometimes i might be angry and not in the mood...
and start to ignore some of you...
i am sorry for that...
really really sorry ><
I really appreciated everyone of you....
so ....
sorry if you being annoyed by me...
if you are angry of me...
you can come and scold me ><
sorry sorry...><

ye ying^^
love you^^ sorry for less hanging out with u jor....
and sometimes i geram a bit...>< sorry^^ love you^^

suh mei^^
sorry and love you^^ sometimes cant help you...
sorry sorry....^^ and love you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment