Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

lies...

no wonder people said the world is round...
what u did wrong on the others..
god will see.. and payback on you....
hurt...

Hope there were a thousands of beer for me to drunk myself completely...
then i can speak out what ever is on my mind that easily...
then i won't keep it for myself.... which make myself suffer more and more.

Why? i now only know...
Why? you use to be and angel... but then today i saw the real you..
Why? you can act in front of me so naturally...
Why? i still think this is not you?
you...
all your lies had start to reveal....
but why? i still giving you chances again and again?
don talk to me for a while...
i don't want to think bout you...
><
please get rid of my mind...
now and forever....

and i wont let you be so happy lying to me like this...
i make sure u feel 10x the pain i am now...
and what you left... is nothing...
is a payback...
i guarantee it....
coz i wont let people hurt me the same way again...
and i wont just crying at a corner...
and get hurt but seeing u so happy there...

No comments:

Post a Comment