Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

these days~~

I always think everything will be fine before i start my work..
but now for the first time... i think this work of mine.. doesn't work...><

I always think positive..
on every work that I haven't start..
but now..
is different..
don't know why...
I feel uneasy...
and somehow I feel like it is not going to work..
><

For the first time i heard that rumor...
For the first time i heard people said that...
For the first time I care bout it...
After that day,
I walked back home..
and I can't seems to forget what you said...

But these doesn't important anymore...
since this is how you look at me..
I had nothing to do with it...
and I won't do anything on it..
is your problem if you still bother bout it...

For the first time i plan birthday...
husky...><
I am a bad planner aren't I?
haha^^
but anyways you had fun...
then is nice to me already^^
happy birthday^^
hehehe^^
(although u haven't birthday yet..)
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment