Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

just let me fall hardly.. just to wake me up

if there have anything chg...
which means u are lying...

i believe you
that is y i don ask much on you bout that...
but now..
because of my curiosity that u said "if i log in u will know..."
and now all ur secret reveal..
what a good job.. that u hiding all these shit behind me...

i got so many question...
><
why u know that there have most of ur stupid lies... but u still tell me how to log in?
why u make me so curious bout it??
why u say if i login the same time with u...u say u will know?
why u lie all these shit to me?
why i still think these shit is fake?
i am super angry now..
and i donno wat to do...
but then...
why i don feel any pain?
why after i finish reading all ur stupid lies...
the first thing is stun... then think of a way to revenge on you?
am i that scary? or i ady don feel the way i feel for u in the first time?

i need to drunk myself again.....><

No comments:

Post a Comment