Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

^^ these days....

The biggest problem i had right now is think too much...
>< i think, just every action you did i will think of something bad..
Since when i become like this?
Is it because i don't feel any secure from you?
Or i just scared to lose you?
I try to close my eyes and ears and pretend not to know anything...
Since when i ask you...
You sure can defense yourself...
Is it because you already plan what to do next after that?
Or you didn't did anything, only me who are crazy bout thinking of something...
Aiyo...
Aduhai...
I don't like like this lah...
That is why now..
i know i must stay away from all negative thinking and back the old me...
At least i will be happy that way...^^
That is why... I love you ^^
I love you all~~
I come here is for study!!
I come here is to have fun hang out with you guys^^
I in this family is because i am one of it..
I be with you is because you are the one i pick from thousand to love with^^
I am in this world..
I am me..
^^
and i want the people around me~~
feel happy too^^
So please don't cry~~
Please don sad or sigh...
Please don be angry~~
^^ I will do my best to be with you^^
I will do my best to make you happy^^
k^^
:) smile always^^

No comments:

Post a Comment