Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 ^^

EEEEEEEEE When I open my eyes, I ade can't wait for today ^^ hahaha
Is Christmas XD I went to open the give early in the morning XD haha And I love it super much XD
Is the second time I've received teddy bear XD And is from de same person ^^ Dar ^^ hahahah

We went to Ikea and wanted to line up for meat ball.. But unfortunately.. Is full of people @.@!! And so we went for lunch at.... erm.... after that we went to eat.... aiya T^T I forgot le huhuuhuhu oh no no... We went to look at the ticket for Sherlock holmes first then only we went to look for food~ We can't wait for the meat ball coz is super crowded there then only we decided to went for lunch at Uncle lim kopi tiam there ^^ I ate chicken chop and dar ate his porridge XD but but beforethat we went to eat XL spicy chicken and mi sua~ at shi lin~ hahahaha XD sure get very fat after that XD hahaha

After  great meal at there~ we went to arcade and play some games~ then only we went to watched our movie~ Was super great ^^ Sherlock holmes really didn't let me down XD hahaha XD Really was way way better than what I expected XD hahaha But one thing is~ Dar also love to watch it and he watched it so so seriously XD hahaha was nothing wrong about it but is just that I found it was so seducing ^^ Which makes me keep lie down my head on his shoulder even though I think he found it annoying? XD hahahaha but still... hehehe was super nice to look at ^^

Then we went down to Mr tepanyaki and have our dinner It was super expensive and was overcook @.@!! hahaha But but is ok la.. hahaha XD as long dar beside me hahaha XD hehehe ^^ Then at night we had our supper at Ming tien Pasar malam again XD hahab Is like our habit for us to go to that place every sunday XD haha muacks ^^
But before we went down to pasar malam~ we went to manga house there to read some manga XD and dar went to borrow some manga from them too XD haha But it was the first time I read those sex education manga in manga store XD hahahaha was kinda shy to take it out from the shelf but then it was super funny for the story line until I forgot everything hahaha XD muacks

All I can say is that this Christmas was the one and only Christmas I had never experience XD haha even though it sounds normal dating though.. but it was the warmest Christmas I had ever celebrate with Dar ^^ muacks Love you love you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment