Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas eve ^^

Silent night, a night before Jesus were born..
A night before Christmas where children make themselves sleep early just to let the time fly faster than usual...
A night who says should be peace and quiet..
A night where everywhere you can hear the singing and Turkey XD

But this day of mine is quite busy, noisy, happy and sweet XD
In the morning my family and I went to our new house just to finish up the making of 4 cupboards for all 5 of us XD
Is quite exciting in the first place XD haha but then is super tiring for the others.. First we work out the cleaning of our new house then only we started to work on the four Ikea's cupboards XD
There are one is rejected product from the others I think? That is why my cupboard is a bit offset.. T^T
huhuhuhuhu sad sad... but is white and nice so.. haizz~~ fine lu XD

Then then Finally dar arrived after I just fin all the cupboards ^^ Then I quickly took my bath and off to his house to wait for him to fin his bath ^^ Really happy that dar can make it on Christmas eve after working at Port Dickson.. I bet it was a very exhausting travel from here to there and from there to here..

Then we went to Sunway to eat a buffet for our dinner ^^ hahaha really eat till top ^^ Dar said this restaurant actually is at Kuching wor XD hahaha Then we talk a lot of things but the best part is to listen to dar talk about his past at kuching with his friends ^^ How he play till sot and how he come over problems~ ^^ Don't know why.. But I love to hear it again and again~ ^^ Even though is the same story but how the way dar talk about it.. His eyes sparkle and was like a sunlight shining through the window and light up the dark room XD ahaha

Huhu I get fat ady T^T and keep on ask dar... dar seems like... don like me fat fat de T^T must go keep fit hahahaha XD

Present ^^ hehehe Dar gave me an exchange present for Christmas on this day ^^ hahah I get so excited and wanted to open it quickly XD just like a kid who so desperately wanted to have a look at santa face xD muacks XD Then we keep jam jam jam jam till we get out of sunway and went to Ming Tien~ and drink watermelon juice Big one @.@!! Then we keep chit chat XD hehe and ends with a Merry Christmas to each others...

hehe Love you ^^ And Thank you for making the Christmas eve so wonderful ^^ hehehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment