Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

An imagination of mine XD hehe

Been keep thinking of sleeping next to dar.
Wake up in the morning and dar is just right next to me lying on the bed.
Or or, When I wake up dar is the one above me and ready to kiss my forehead XD hahaha
Then he will force me to go brush teeth and bath while I still complaining the time is still early and get 5 more mins to sleep ^^
after a big big lovely dowey fight, we start rushing to wear our formal cloths or uniform and have a really light breakfast then we off to work after a morning kiss ^^ weeee.

Ahhh is like the perfect morning for me to start my work~ haha

Then then we will busy working and when lunch time will keep sms with each others~ or or dar will cook a bento for me in the morning for me to bring to work? eeee~~~ then i cook spaghetti lo XD hehehehe Then after 6pm all the traffic jams and stuff.. We finally reach home and take dar jacket off and hang on the hanger XD then he will so tired and lie on the sofa and start snoring xD hehe then I will start look at dar and stare at him ^^ hehehehe then kiss him while he asleep ^^ hoho ^^

Dinner time~ dar will cook and me will do my work XD hahahahahahahaha the eat then sleep then goodnite everyone~ and stop imagine le ^^ heheheheehehehehe if not will go even wilder than this XD hahahaha xD

muacks and muacks dar ^^ hehehe love you always and forever ^^ ahahahaha XD
But... Family goes first wahahahahahah xD

No comments:

Post a Comment