Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random again XD chapter 4

This time is not random topic XD but is words from me to random people..

These days I've been working with my little chow chow.. haha suh mei la XD These days can see she is a bit down and unhappy due to some of her personal reasons.. haizz.. Although she always looks like a tough girl on the outside.. but still as what she said.. she is just a girl.. sure will have be weak on sometime.. I can't say i can fully understands how she feels.. cause situation we met is different.. but all I wanted to say to you is that No matter what happen... Ji Mui never leave you d.. after the rain will still be rainbow... If things will not stay there for you then let it be... What is meant to be gone.. then let it be... muacks love you~~ and I'll support you...

These days, I've been disconnect with people like My lao po~~ lou po~~ chili padi and carol lao po XD You guys still fine ma?
Lao po you work there fine ma? Everything ok? still healthy? Your skin got any symptoms of allergic? Working place still ok? people there treat you well?
Lou po~~ you at there still the same ar? Your ekhemm.. treat you still de same? no change? wanna go out with you guys... Chili Padi... U really like ninja.. missing liao @.@!!!! eee.... wanna see you arr... huhuhu T^T
Carol lao po~~ next week is your big test le.. How is your study le? At there still same old? Your ekkhemm.. hahaha how things going on le? XD

Haizz sorry for disconnecting with you guys.. I found that I really can disconnect to a person completely.. @.@!! which some of the people might be hating me cause of this.. sorry... I tried not to be like this le.. T^T paiseh sorry gomenasai.... miane... maafkan saya T^T

Tofu arrr~~ 想看你又看不到。。T^T tofu ar tofu... T……T cf 快快到。。december 快快到~~我们就能见面了。。但是但是。。haiyo... paiseh paiseh nia ~~ tofu you there ok ma? working still fine? huhu i wan waffle T^T hahaha long time no eat le XP take care oh.. muaks~~ XD hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment