Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random again XD chapter 7

The things I don't wanted it to come it finally come.. Parents are having argument because of the house again.. but thanks to one of my aunty from mother side who willing to lend us the money for buying a new house.. but the thing is Father wanted to go to our house and mother wanted a place just nearby here... I don't really know what to do at that time but to hide myself while bathing.. hopefully everything can run smoothly... So that there is no argument at all.. and hopefully I can have my own room XD blek.. but this is second issue~~

I wanted to go out and work work work.. allowance 1000+ or 2-3000++ this is better la.. haha XD but where to find such a price? huhuhuh... my friend invite me to singapore to work is much more better than malaysia.. coz of their money rate is way much more higher than malaysia.... hmm... donno arr... Tofu~~ how you think? XD

I always compare Tofu and the past few I have... At first I will keep saying who is better than who... but yesterday, I knew tofu is the best~~ although this tofu is hard to get... coz too far... but this tofu give me warm and peace XD hahaha thank you tofu~~ love you tofu very much~~ XD

I got a new diary book XD hahaha but is actually a diary that used to be my lil sis's book... but anyway she abandon the book so i take lo XD hahaha don't waste ma XD hehe tata adiyos~~ that's all folks~~

Ps: tofu tofu~~ email me asap oh bout the portfolio and ur pic XD hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment