Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

when positive meet negative

I always give people an illusion, that I am a very optimistic, the one who never think much.. or the one who look like a fool in the crowd.. but hey don't tell me you never act like that before.. XD

But the truth is I never wanted to let people see what I am thinking or what move I am going to make next.. that is the reason why I've been acting like that..

Tofu... why you are not here so I can hug and become manja when i be with you.. i can even tell you a lot of things which I wanted to tell you in person... T^T tofu arr... me sad sad now... haizzz... Why my things always turn out this way... haizzz.... dar......

Believing that one fine day we can be together openly.. without any rejection and objection.. even without any harsh words.. I wanted to be with you... only you... TT

Recently been watching those anime with those kind of sad story In the late night... So that I can cry it out silently.. I'll get tired after I act strong in front of every people.. Without you I broke down every night.... love you really really love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment