Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random again XD chapter 5

Thanks to suh mei... suddenly came to work this morning and check up on me.. yea although I felt ok le about the past problems~~ but thanks for the care mei~~ love you very much.. For the first time I have a friend who will come and said I read your blog ade.. "got anything to share to me? Feel free to say ur feelings out loud to me.. it will feel better d..." I really touched that time.. thank you mei.. love you..

Dar, don't know why suddenly I got a feeling that our relationship should not be like one of those underground relationship.. but Parents reject.. and refuse... T^T... What if I tell them "mom papa~~ mei mei~~ I pak tor with kenan le ^^" haizzz.... they sure will have a big storm/ argue again.. don't want that to happen and Don't even wanted to lose dar.. Because dar really got a lot of thing a lot a lot of thing that i love and like.. even admire dar too.. that is why... I appreciate dar more than anyone else.. love dar more and more~~ And dar change me more and more also.. the childish me gone le~~ haha dar u read this sure say no de.. haha but really it is gone le.. I used to escape and turn things worst when I deal to problems.. but now change le.. I think more.. and look more further..

Lao po (nicole ye ying) huhuhu u missing for a while already... miss u nia.. Don't know why didn't contact you more jor... huhuh due to we work in different place? huhuhuhu But what if lao po u go back to china @.@!!! huhuh noooo then ma cant even contact liao T^T huhuhu

Laopo (Carol) You arrr... and mui (west) go do your revision k... big test is coming next week for carol lao po.. and spm is coming soon for west mui... both of you~~ good luck and all the best k... less on fb la... for your own good ok.. @.@!!! you two arr... take care oso arr.. don keep on read read read and forgot to take care of your health.. later sick jor (choi choi choi) then hard to continue revision de k.. muacks both of you and take care...

Life is short... I never realize that actually.. Sooner or later I will die.. either is in a bad condition or a good condition.. they said 2012 is coming.. we all gonna die.. if that so.. please let me die with my dar.. XD but choi choi choi~~ 2012 wont have anything happen de~~ pray hard.. but as always.. when I was young I knew that the end of the world will come while I am still living in this world.... But hope is not la... pray pray... I only 20 T^T let me experience more first can annot? T^T

Gonna move soon.. but first will renovate the house at puchong.. then only move to there.. My family keep on scold "sei lou ye" haizz.. he... I need to respect oso.. because without him.. I wont be in this world.. haizz.. He always said he had no money left no money left.. but always doing big projects.. haizz.. don't want to think his money fly to where.. But we all knows, after she died.. sooner or later he sure sell our house de..

Chapter 5~~ ends here~~ hahaha chapter 6 is random pic oh XD hahaha shhh 18+++ XD hahahaha nah nah~~ for those under age readers don't complain that I didn't warn u all arr... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment