Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random again XD Chapter 6 18+

Blek this is a random gallery~~ XD all pics~~ wahahaha XD Some content might not suitable for under age kids~~ so Don't say I didn't warn you ar~ XD
 Her hair... T^T I wanted to dye this hair T^T huhuhuhu but due to my skin tone... huuh cant T^T
eeee.... eeee..... eeee.... her bag~~~ eeee...eee.. XD
eee...eee...eee...eeee... the scenery @.@!!! so fantasy fantasy~~ arr~~ like like
If i were a boy~~~ @.@!! I sure sure sure sure xxxxxxx XD ekhemmm ekkhemm XD hahaha
hmmm.... sexy??? hot???  is just two person touching... XD hahahahaha one boy one girl.. touch.... erm... eee... yea is super sexy eeee....
I don't really love dog~~ but haha this is super cute XD hahaha
某商业街上,小龟被装进药袋中制成钥匙兜售!小龟还是活着的。小贩说能活1-3个月。
5块钱一个!害命吧!多少小生命就此终结了。动物生命就该如此低贱吗? 希望强大的面子书能有人帮忙呼吁制止这类买卖,救救这些可怜的小家伙们。 没有买卖就没有伤害了!


Recently my intership company is doing this mas airline refreshment branding exercise.. And today just finish the presentation and I learnt a thing that Ang mo lang see our mas airline logo they think it is a jelly fish.... =.=lll XD


girl.... if u want to make ur body looks hot by using photoshop... please learn well and use well k... @.@!!!


 hahaha that is all folks XD gotta go sleep~~ nite nite~~ hope guys u had a dream about ur love or a sexy gal~~ XD hahaha but yeah... where did the word sexy come from... and how u define sexy? hahaha I sure got many many different definition for sexy~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment