Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Random again XD chapter 9 Cant wait

Cant wait...
Cant wait to move to puchong...
Cant wait my tofu come to puchong...
Cant wait to fin my internship
Cant wait... @.@!!!
Cant wait..

Cant wait to have my own room hahaha finally XD hahaha
Cant wait my tofu come here in this monday.. ^^ so happy but yet worried..  T^T worried later cant see tofu T^T huhuhuhuhu
Cant wait to fin my intern... haha and fin my diploma then i can go out work @.@!!!!

haizz.... if my family is not that strict i believe I'll be easy to see tofu ade... T^T huhuhuhuhu but if i go out work that time hopefully got more free time to see tofu T^T... but now i think everybody suppose to concentrate in work gua? But scared tofu that people who find tofu to work at their place is a liar... eee.... donno leh felt like they not that good... eeee... start think too much again... pray everything will be fine for my tofu T^T hopefully that guy is not a bad guy.. or a liar who lied to my tofu T^T

hahahah... somebody wanted to pay me for telling fortune eh ^^ hehehe super happy.. I used to love tarot cards and tell people their fortune when i was young.. hahaha that is also Why I keep looking at horoscope and fortune stuff.. XD hahahah but I never thought there really got people who wanted to pay me for telling them their fortune eh !!!! Although Last time I play for fun and they say is so "Zhun" but I thought they were just joking and try not to hurt my feelings.. but but.. hahaha Somebody want to pay me for fortune telling eh XD

No comments:

Post a Comment