Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our first meet after we together XD ♥♥♥

18th June.. all I can say is my scariest and happiest day ^^

Before we went out and meet I killed my father's precious baby bird.. I watch it fly to the ceiling fan and knocked it then it follow the fan turning flow turn for 1/3 and hit the wall.. TT I can't believe what I saw.. I run to bird and looking at it... struggling and it eyes slowly close.. TT I broke down and cry out loud.. All the people thought I was afraid of father.. but I was afraid and it was scary because I am the one who killed it.. TT murderer... huhuhu TT  But after I went out and go meet tofu... he told me not to be sad cause not my fault.. TT but but... that scene keep appear right in front of my eyes... TT Tofu.... huhuhu... 

On the very first date, Tofu is late T^T... But lucky I am patient blek XD but his reason is reasonable.. so is ok la ^^ hehe When he reach he trick me TT suddenly pop out from behind.. I get shocked.. and I bet he think I was cute cause I can't even see him... TT hahaha then we walk and find place to fix the laptop.. hahaha  I think is a payback to him for being late? I keep bring him walk round and round nia.. XD hehe But finally we settle down and he start help me to fix my laptop ^^ It was fast while repairing it (but now the laptop die due to grandma house plug voltage TT) After that we walk one round in sunway pyramid then he fetch me back to kelana jaya station.... oh yea before that we went to the park and have a chit chat walk walk play here and there too ^^
Being with him really gives me a lot of  "first time" experience.. For the first time he hold my hands.. and my face turns red and heart beat getting faster and faster... I wanted to let go of his hands.. but I wanted him to hold nia... T^T so complicated the feeling... but is good ^^ hahaha 

For the first time I met a person like him... no wonder at the first time I thought he was interesting.. I guess there really is some kind of fate which attracts me to go for him... lalala XD

For the first time walking at the park is so much fun XD hahaha I really act like a so po in front of him... jump hop.. keep guji him.. ^^ hahaha and why he so fast can know my weak point... T^T even my best friend take 2 months to know it nia... first meet him he already know... TT huhuhuhuhu

Just read tofu reborn blog XD since he wrote about me then I wrote about him la ^^ hahaha To me he is always pure and important... Although he keep saying he is not pure and asking me why he is pure ... but haha I also don't know why I felt he was pure and kind ^^haha I remember The first time we start talking is when I said he was interesting (Don't think too much oh that time no feeling the nia.. =.=llll hhaahahaha) but after that slowly slowly we talk more and more and our feeling get deeper and deeper.. hehe ^^ kesian is that when he confess I refuse nia.. hahaha but later only accept^^ coz due to my ex... ^^ but thanks to tofu..he really make me think that I am not alone.. and there is someone who willing to listen and help me when I was down..  He also make me realize there is a lot of precious things which I keep ignore.. ^^ love you and take care k.. good luck in your new life ^^ erm... erm.. Can I take part in your new life too? xounds ike confessing lalalala hahahaha XD 


okie.. before other friends read till vomit haha better stop the lovely dowey thing.. XD tadaa XD

No comments:

Post a Comment