Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Woman!!! =.=llll

No offend but... please... If I didn't offend you and respect you so please don't offend me... @.@!!! I'm now with who is none of ur business.. and What I love is depends on my decision.. If you got the problem with it than just say u don't like.. but not telling me I'm not suppose to like/ love it ok... =.=llll or telling me what kind of bad thing gonna happen... -.-lll human u not my parent... u are just a tiny little friend I have only.. =.=lll Some more is not that close oso... =.=lll

Here is the offend part for you -.-lll.....You don't have the right to deserve anything.. coz all you know is just to complain.. This not good and that not right.. =.=llll What i mean is.. you only see the surface but not the inner... That is why you miss out everything nice and good.. Stop complaining all the goods run to other people.. and left the bad follow you.. Go re-look at yourself then only speak out loud about ur so call "complain"... =.=llll 

No comments:

Post a Comment