Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

For the first time

For the first time I feel comfortable to talk to some one about my problems..
For the first time I broke down in front of some one when I talk about my personal problems..
For the first time I decided to handle things maturely..
For the first time I wanted  person that much...
For the first time I wanted to do all my best for some one..
For the first time I balance my family and some one out just to keep them both mine...
For the first time I wanted to cook for some one.. although I' not good at it..
For the first time I get sad while missing some one..
For the first time I keep thinking what should I say or do in front of some one..
For the first time I scared this one will run away..
For the first time I'll change my bad habits.. due to some one's influence~~
For the first time and the last time, you are my only one ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment