Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Never felt this before... but the look of his eyes is full of hatred, sensitive, and guessing..
While he guessing, he always made up stories on his own and blindly stick to it... and 100% confirm on it..
I can't deny that what he think and what he made up is not true..
But the thing I'm doing doesn't affect my studies...
I tried to become good... do the domestic chores which I refused to do last time..
And I less arguing just to prove that I am right or prove anything..

The eyes he have is full of anger and fierce.. just like a hawk's eyes..
When we be with together he never spoke to me..(ekkhemm.. this words too harsh... should be today he purposely didn't spoke to me while we are in the room.. T^T ) even though I purposely dig out some issue or topic to talk with him... he just ignore.. It hurts.. really hurts..

Now I know what is his feeling... Cause I do the same thing to him while I was rebellious that time...
But I tried to bond things with him.. Don't know why.. still can't work.. What should I do?
sometimes he is super friendly to me.. And some times he is so cold to me... even seeing me as transparent..

Am I really suppose to be in this family? I asked myself this question many times  since I was young.. but up till now I still asking me myself the same question..
Second sis is incredibly hard-working.. And little sis is the youngest.... As for me... with or without me seems to be not a big issue... haizz... keep thinking this.. haiz haiz

A bit no mood... watch anime.. haizz..

No comments:

Post a Comment