Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Random again and again XD

^^ Yesterday play with family till sot sot ade ^^ haha And I found out that I'm quite manja de oh XD hahahaha blek blek XD

At Work...
Boss not here XD hahaha and is so free~~ "free" not mean that no work to do.. but free to be loud and play in the office XD wahahahaha let me introduce my funny colleague in the office ^^ 

Shal... On the first day saw her... she is so beautiful @.@!!! hahaha as days goes by she is super funny and love to tease people ^^ hahaha
Catie... haha Another cute cute de colleague ^^ and sexy too.. @.@!!! leng lui nia XD when shal and catie get together.. haha there is always laughter XD hahaha
Alwin.. hmmm... A man who looks young.. XD and was extremely funny... He always love to tease Catie.. hahaha And was super funny.. 
Chow Chow..  This woman arrr... keep teasing me de lo T^T sob sob XD but without her.. my life would be bored... T^T And I'll get lost too... so... Love you mei mei ^^ p/s: if you din tease me I love you more oh XD hahahahaa

But when come to work.. They're super possessional @.@!! And fast at work ~.~ huhuh admire nia~~ haha

Lao po
Ying ying arrr... sob sob miss you arr... haizz... can't wait college faster reopen... then we can play till crazy and you can tell me what happen to you le ^^
Chow chow arrr... Everything will be fine~~ I'll be right here supporting you always...
Christina + ying ying arrr..... huhuhu sob sob busy busy days... and can't even go out with you guys.. sorry T^T 
Carol arrr... Eeee XD with Joseph liao~~~ finally ^^ congrats to both of you ^^ but don't know why when I first heard you guys together.. I got a sad feeling.. eee... @.@!!! donno ^^ but now glad you two together le ^^ eee.. If Joseph bully lao po tell me kk.. @.@!!!

Tofu~~~
Hehehehe... Can't wait for Saturday oh oh XD hahahahaha take care at work k ^^ love you^^


P/s: Wish everybody happy.. and healthy... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment