Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

canon 718 model

hahah This post is to introduce the one and only canon 718 model..

First of all.. this model is limited and there is only one.. Which I have own it myself XD hahaha waiting for he to ship himself here XD I know this model since a month ago.. At first I thought he was interesting due to his history background of the model.. Then I slowly get to know this model... this canon really cute XD

Is very cute and is very caring.. Is very detail.. and clear even clear than any one of those canon model.. XD anyways.. this canon cute in many ways... what ever he wants to do he'll ask for your permission.. He'll tease u by his words on the screen.. He knows when u are down and will cheer u up.. This specific model of mine.. change my perception towards things.. Although my family stand against me and said "cannot"... but still I don't wanted to lose it.. And I don't want to lose both of them..

Anyways~~

This model.. canon 718 is mine no one can take it away XD hehe love this canon so much

No comments:

Post a Comment