Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

These 3 days..

Gred grandma and I are not very close actually.. But I can feel that she left us with a calm and peace heart.. ps: grandma rest in peace k.. Although she are not that close to me but I still never forget the smile of hers..

The past few days me and my family just went back to my gred grandma house.. It's been a long time we didn't go back there.. The secret garden they use to have already gone since the last visit in this year.. Am I a jinx? or an unlucky person to gred grandma? The past few years we didn't went back to her house she still fine and healthy.. but why this year we went back to see her... she past away.. haizz.. gred grandma... miss u....

The first day in the funeral ceremony.. =.= I had already mentioned in the past post.. so no need I repeat again.. 

On the second day which is yesterday.. I saw lin cried again... She used to be very close to gred grandma.. I don't know how to advice her.. or even make her laugh.. but who can even laugh in this time?? (ps: except for the children... coz they oso don't know what happen... so ok la..) But that family... @.@!!! They really can laugh out loud @.@!! Say jokes and laugh "WAHAHAHA" at the back... =.= ello... if wanted to play please see you are in what kind of condition la please... =.=llll shuu shuu... don't talk about them... On the second day, hakka people have one kind of traditional.. which is dig money from the dragon sand.. No matter how much you dig.. as long you have means that the person who dead.. (my gred grandma) will give her protect or some kind of wishes.. (paiseh.. is a shame that I don't really/ fully understands the traditional..) 

I really relief on the second day... coz that family don't even dare to come and kacau.. ^^ and my cute little cousin came on the second day.. we had a lot of fun while digging the money and watch how the "priest" done their hmmm... pray?? or a movie XD hahaha coz the way they do their praying is like watching a show or something.. XD hahaha But i also felt a bit creepy here and there.. This feeling... weird.. I feel like there is something watching us.. we walk we talk laugh speak.. there is a thing there.. the priest move started to slow down.. The cars and the light start blurring out.. but the dark place.. is like HD super clear.. Is freezing and cold.. and there is no sound.. even though people were still talking.. ishkk.. I bet I am too tires that time.. haha 

On the third day, which is the coffin will send to the grave yard... In the morning, we went there and everybody were waiting.. not waiting for us but waiting for the right time.. When the time comes we pray and send the coffin to the graveyard by walking to there.. and after that we pray again and then end of the ceremony... 

Today I saw many of them cried.. while the praying is going on.. I don't know.. what to say.. is fake or real.. is just for the ceremony or really sad because of losing gred grandma.. cause the past few days these people didn't even cried.. or mayb they cried at home.. i don't know.. but after the praying they stopped.. and when the next praying start they start to cry out loud again.. I not sure is fake or real.. and I dn't even wanted to know is fake or real.. but if really for me.. I can't even fake a tears out.. I don't even wanted to fake a tears out just for any ceremony or place which wanted you to cry.. cause I can't too...

haizz.. gred grandma.. I really miss you and grandma.. now you two can rest in peace... And I pray the heaven door open for both of you.. 

Don't know how to bring this formally.. but miss you... and love you... my dearest grandmothers.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment