Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

These days~~

Due to some problem... might gonna move to puchong in the end of this year.... I will miss pj area very much... but still I need to come to coll and attend my classes~~ but not sure.. coz due to my college management.. I might be graduate in December... I not sure it is a rumour or truth.. but is good that they inform us first.. at least we know~~ and prepare for it... Not like some other people not even inform and bring people in.. and even rush things just to get rid of us..

Heard that saito is having a degree in graphic design.. I wanna to study degree... but... haizz no money ar... But heard that saito degree just RM10,000.... donno leh... not sure oso... T^T haha did i mention i am one of the people who get interested in things fast and easy? XD I love art... Because art is everything.. and that is why I choose design.. XD

Haizzz.. gonna be homeless soon... T^T haizz... am I too lazy or what? parents keep calling me to sleep early and do house work... T^T hahaha although house work is a must for a daughter ... hahahah XD I don't complain they keep calling me to work.. @.@!! cause I really am the lazy one... xixi... but i tried to do work le... T^T  mom don get upset k... T^T

dar~~ these days I didn't teman u a lot.. been busy these days.. dar birthday is happening soon ^.^ hehehehehehe wish I can fly there and celebrate with dar.. haiyo~~ T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment