Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random~~ Rojak =)

Although it is a RANDOM... but still Should be more organize... XD hahaha

LOVE YOU
Love you~~ This special word.. If you doesn't really meant it.. then don't say it.. And this is why I rarely said this words.. because I only will said it if I really mean it.. but don't know why.. the past few people I met.. They can say it easily.. Which is now.. I scared to hear or listen to love you this two words.. cause I don't know weather you are real or not.. But as for you.. I can sense it.. is real..isn't it? love you too.. ^^

POO POO
Hehe stalker here... I saw two cats poo poo-ing along the road when I am on my way back home :P xixi This is the first time I saw this amazing thing ^.^ usually I saw cats they will just stares or even run away.. T^T huhuhu... I love cats.. Don't run away from me T^T Really hope I can have a pet cat... T^T but haizz.... long story.. I can't have one T^T (ps: if you don't know bout the story.. please refer back my older post la XD)

MY BIGGEST FAN 
I have a FAN~~ XD This FAN used to be the special person I have.. Since This person wanted to be my FAN.. XD OK LA downgrade from special person to FAN XD Hehe I never had a Fan before.. haha guess I am hyper with the Fan word.. Cause to me, I never been the one who are in the spotlight.. Not much people cares who am I or what am I though.. but I get used to it, cause being alone is not bad at all.. you can stay quite and creepy which will decrease your popularity.. When it decrease you can do what ever crazy stuff you can to spoil ur image.. cause no one cares~~ but people will think that u are immature... hmmm... come to think of it.. is an bad idea.. shuushuu~~

A words to my dear fan~~ Thank you for concerning, cares, advices... everything ^^ love you <<< i really do mean it oh..

The big "sopo" in xxx design firm
 Let me introduce the one and only, come from fillipina (people use to joke me... T^T) the one and only kakak XD hahahaha To be honest.. I really really sot in every where.. For a place which are quiet serious which everybody who re frustrating to work.. I still can get myself high.. for some small little jokes.. cold jokes.. silly jokes.. what ever jokes.. And the whole design firm heard my laughter.. (don't know the boss will kick me out annot eee...) haha but I really can become as high as possible.. Some people even asked me "Are you drunk?" haha Another funny thing happen in my work place is.. I don't wear shoes.. XD walk with my bare foot XD And I can't be able to sit properly.. lol~~ haha but when comes to work.. I am serious, quiet and dealing with my work.. but when boss is out of the firm for some meeting.. hehehehe this is where the silliness and craziness starts.. XD muahahaha


Last but not least
 Thank you for concerning and read till here XD not sure is there anyone who will read this but ^^ i bet my fan do.. XD hehehe love you ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment