Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Random again XD chapter 3 T^T

In this world.. In my life... There really is a lot of surprise.. This time this surprise god give me.. sadly to say I don't even like it.. My gred grandmother just pass away.. I just know this when I was on my way to da pao dinner.. Although I didn't really be there with my gred grandmother.. and although I am not that close to her.. But all I remember is her smile.. A smile that is so bright just like the sunshine..

The only thing I remember is when I play around the "secret garden" in the centre of 4 houses.. she smile and look at us running here and there.. wondering where is the treasure hidden in the secret garden..

I'll miss you gred grandmother..

Gonna see that family soon... @.@!!! I dislike them... hate them... T^T but what to do... all the anger and hatred  inside my heart can't even do a thing on them.. because they are elder... then how bout that two evil little girl? Why they are good at pretending at things and blame people easily? Don't they feel guilty? Don't they afraid one fine day they will get punishments? T^T Grandma... I miss you... If you still here.. they wont even do anything that bad.. Why... Grandma so sayang you all.. You all can take away all the things that used to belongs to her.. and blame at us that we took it all? and left a little to you all?

Really gonna be homeless.. yesterday.. that person who came in our house and look at the surrounding is not the buyer... but the agent who gonna help him to sell the house.. Still not sure gonna move to puchong or buy a new house nearby.. T^T haizz...

Family.. Relatives.. People... all selfish...only the closest people who cares and love you willing to sacrifice for you.. and only the one you love and care only you will sacrifice to them too..

Do you ever heard of a mother wanted to keep on shopping and ask for you to help her fetch her daughter home?  Do you ever heard of a mother yell at her daughter just to call her settle the transportantion to school everyday by herself? Do you ever heard of a daughter in law don't even know how to lap the table and wash the plates after eating? She don't know how to cook, do house work.. and yet she keep on saying to the others most of the things she handle by herself.. and her two daughter told me "See, my mother so kesian everything she do de ar.. see she so tired..."

If both of you are the same age of mine.. I straight away shoot you 99... @.@!!! All the things.. is my mom who did it de ok@.@!!! all your mother did is buy that two boxes of things.. and pretend to be busy while the elders are here...  that is all.. ishkkk... angry.... @.@!!!!

ommmm Ommmmm OMMMMM.... calm down.... these type of people I don't even need to bother... don;t bother don't bother... @.@!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment