Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spending time on blog ^.^

Hmm.. Finally got the time to spent (spam) on my blog XD The past few weeks, had a lot of thing gone through my mind.. guess that is how an adult live eh ^^ When I was a young naive kid back then.. I always wanted to try to be adult.. Decide things on my own and spent my own money XD guess things is quite different as time goes by hah~~


Work 
KDC (Koh Design Consultancy)
haha should put this tittle as my intern ship XD But don't know why I don't feel like I am doing my intern ship.. Cause how they treat me and Suh Mei is like we are designers working in a design company... The seniors were nice and funny but when come to work everybody is super serious.. I love this kind of environment, it makes me excited.. I really dream to be one of the design company.. Brainstorming of ideas, present ideas and progress to the boss.. Have meeting.. asked or even learned from the seniors.. @.@!! I love being a designer ^.^


Social 
For this matter, haizz.. To be honest I really weak on it.. especially deal with strangers.. I don't know how to talk and I seems to be afraid.. When Me and Mei went in to the office.. I quite admire Mei have that kind of talent to merge in with strangers that fast.. Quite envy XD hahaha But what to do.. I am weak on it.. and I need time to work on it XD Suh Mei and Ye Ying.. Both of them really is my role model (social life) haha XD They really get to know people quickly and they know how to handle social very well... Think there is more I need to earn from them eh XD


Personal 
Hmmm.. there is more I can say in this paragraph... hah... Recently there is a person who really bring back all my memories from the past till now.. How suffer it is when I was in primary school.. How dreadful my life is when I was in Form 2-3, and how lively my life is started in my Form 5... How sad and scared it is when I fall in love in Darren.. 


I had to admit it, I breakdown and cried when I think of the past.. That kind of feeling is hard to describe in words.. I can't say i went through a lot but.. Those flash backs is just like it was happen last night.. But thanks to this person.. Slowly... Slowly... everything is getting back to it's own path.. 




Short description for this special person.. 

Keep making me laugh when I was down

Everything I said... This person willing to listen

Never turn me down when I need help

And always take cares of people who are in trouble, but;

No one seems to really understands...



I not sure that I am really fully understands this person.. And I can't guarantee I really know what is in his mind.. But thanks for this person.. Slowly it heals, the scars I used to have back in my "scary" past.. Thank you ^.^  I don't know what to say to make it sounds like it really come from my true heart.. but anyway.. Thank you


Overall, hahaha I really slowly become a grandma.. XD hahahaha but still I love my family friends lao po~~ XD and that special person.. XD and the person whom I care ^^ I love you XD

No comments:

Post a Comment