Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A test from god

I can't blame anyone for this.. All I can said this is a test for me.. for us

When I always wanted a thing... I wish to get it and have it.. But every time the greatest things is happen on me.. The worst comes after.. And it will snatch all the things away.. I used to blame why my life is like this.. every time  the same routine goes on and on... But this time.. I'm not going to blame anything..

If we can make it through.. which is I hope too.. But if we can't make it through... which is the things I don't wanted to see.. This time this person change me a lot.. can said is being matured more than I expected.. Although I am sad because of the "routine" is happening again.. But this time I don't wanted to lose anything..

Decision is made.. and we will come over it.. The path is tough.. but we can.. we can right?

Don't know why.. this happens before but I keep on have a fight with the one who don't agree with me.. this time... I don't even want a fight with them... I know they loved me just as I love them.. But I too love him.. Both are important to me.. And I don't wanted to lose both of them..

I used to scared to be so happy.. Because I know the "routine".. but as for now.. If it comes.. then let it be.. I have faith.. And I believe... If we made it through nothing can stop us.. I'll prove it... I'll not giving up anything..

ps: Thanks you love you^.^ you and me +u+u ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment